Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3 years & I'm back! 4 days across the country.

I logged into this blog today after 3 years, an MBA, a fiancee and a new job.  Why?  I'm headed back across the country.  After two amazing years studying for an MBA in the full time program at the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, IN, I packed up my car for the long drive out to San Jose, CA.

While this road trip isn't quite the 2 months I spent last time, I decided to resurrect the blog for two reasons...  First, I've already found several places that I want to tell people about, and second, my mother and I are traveling together, and we've taken some fun pictures.  And what's better than fun pictures in the context of a story?

While I think it's quite likely that no one will find the blog again considering its years of dormancy, it doesn't really matter.  However, it would be lovely if I could guide some people to the wonderful businesses we came across.  Stay tuned for reports of fun places slightly off the beaten path but close enough to the highway for travelers to enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Three animals are super excited you're headed this way!

    ReplyDelete